Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday

We went to Herald Square to look in the store windows. It was CROWDED! Andrew, there's a pic of the Hearald Square JCP just for you. Everything was beautiful.






I had a couple of Chevy Chase moments. I sat in a bistro chair in the pedestrian area. It was broken. I became entangled in the chair. There I was trying to regain my balance, wearing a baby, shaking a chair off myself. Then I moved to another chair. I leaned on the little table and became entangled in it while accosting a nearby 8 year in another effort to regain my balance. Paul was very entertained.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you wrote about the chair entangling. I can see it in my mind. And then the pictures of Paul's reaction, really secured the image of how funny it was. Thanks for sharing! And so glad to see you doing all the NYC stuff!

    ReplyDelete