Saturday, July 3, 2010

I get it now: Ergo

Ergo Baby Carriers have got to be the most popular baby carriers up here. You can't go 3 minutes without seeing one. I resisted it for so long. Carissa Brown gave me her Ergo and I was very grateful, but I was also convinced that nothing could beat my home made baby wrap. I do love my baby wrap and so does Elijah. But it's too hot to wear in the summer. So I tried the Ergo and I was hooked! Elijah is close to 20 pounds now and I wear him for hours at a time and I don't hurt or ache and he is happy as a clam in there. He sleeps when he's tired and he enjoys the ride when he's awake and we go on our adventures. Thanks again Carissa!

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on your blog. I love all your posts! Hannah is a cutie, and I can't believe how big Elijah is getting!

    ReplyDelete