Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We have no van. So how do we get stuff home?



I had already made a list of stuff we needed to get at Target upon our arrival. So after dropping off our luggage, we went straight there, loaded up and then tried to figure out how to get all our stuff home. Andrew suggested we get a "trolley" (that's British for "shopping cart"). Everyone seems to have a trolley. So we asked the next person we saw where to get one. The answer is of course "hardware store." Hardware stores are easy enough to find. And the trolley will be well used I am sure.

I mostly use the stroller though if it's just Hannah and me running around. I have Velcro straps and bungee cords that I use to tie things to the stroller.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice shade for Hannah. No sunburns through the ladder!

    ReplyDelete